Family And Financial Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bethb

Servant
Dear Heavenly Father... I come to you today asking forgiveness of my sins. I ask you to heal my family's pain and suffering due to our current financial distress. I pray they forgive me for keeping our problems from them in hopes things would take a turn for the better. I was wrong to hide this from them. I pray for a financial miracle today. I pray this in Jesus name.... amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Friend,

always remember, THERE IS NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!!! Amen..!

default_bible.gif

Whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and
you will have them. - (Mark 11:24)

our god is mighty our god is love »

..
default_cross.gif
i pray in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### is Praying for protection against enemy attacks over my family and children, my finances. Praying for my business to be profitable and successful ~~ we need to make money for my children and I. We need the help of God to meet our financial stability. In Jesus name.
Replies
5
Views
264
Thank you Jesus for all you have done and your loving sacrifice on the cross. Please pray for our family and sick cats. Please pray for our finances and paying end of month bills on-time with money left over. We ask in Jesus's name this and for healing for our family every member. I am praying...
Replies
9
Views
218
Am ### yrs old from ###. Am really struggling financially. Lots of debts & can't even support my family.
Replies
6
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom