I am desperately asking for prayer for two people...

  • Thread starter Thread starter vonebrown
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vonebrown

Guest
I am desperately asking for prayer for two people ### and ###. They are not saved and they have hurt and used a lot of people. Many people have prayed for these two men and they still haven't shown no signs of change. They are mean and abusive and show no signs of remorse for the way that they treat people. Please pray for these men salvation. Thank you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
1 thing for sure is that the devil is no greater than our living God. He can cast out the demons, heal can heal the seek, he raised the dead and what problem is bigger than this, NONE!!! Pray without ceasing and expect the Lord's best miracle.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayer over my department and coworkers I work with. I have always been kind, helpful, and all around sociable. No matter how respectful I am, I notice people seem to have a dislike toward me behind my back. They are nice in my face, try to set me up behind my back, and won’t...
Replies
7
Views
440
Please people, Pray for me in the name of Jesus, Lord God, Thank You for loving me, caring for me and keeping me safe through my childhood, my teenage years and into adulthood. Thank you for loving my family and keeping them safe, Thank you for keeping them safe when my son's car was at the...
Replies
6
Views
302
I am asking prayer for a woman I call ### and have always been there for. She has a bad habit of wishing evil on people and or taking advantage of others' kindness, especially if they have some mental health issues. Her husband recently died at the hospital in which I was by her side when he...
Replies
7
Views
599
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,563
Messages
16,789,485
Members
649,129
Latest member
Myrootorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom