M
mramirez81954
Guest
I hope it's not too much to ask for your prayers. I have been in litigation with my siblings for over 3 years. They never liked me because they thought I was my dad's favorite. I was left out of both my parents' probates. I was never informed and I was actually my dad's alternate after my mom. It's not the monetary stuff but why they hate me so much and did not include me in my parents' probate. So I contested my mom's, and after 2 mediations, we have gotten nowhere. I am so tired and pray we can resolve this soon. I asked my sister the other day why she hated me so much and she said I always got my way as a child and I remind her of my father. We were all abused children, but I forgave my dad and they haven't. I don't understand. Also, pray for me—I suffer from severe osteoarthritis and lymphedema, insufficient venous disease, fibromyalgia, and other mental issues which are under control. I have been denied once of disability and have appealed; I pray the outcome will be good, since last time they were missing a lot of records. Also, pray for my spouse, children, spouses, and grandchildren that we stay close, as my sibling tore the family apart when my dad died. Thank you.
