Dear LOrd,,I come to you know in this difficult ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter BONGANI
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BONGANI

Guest
Dear Lord, I come to you now in this difficult time in my life, please Lord have mercy on your child and deliver me, I pray for a miracle of financial breakthrough, hear me in your holy throne God and answer my prayers you know all my struggles and my financial problems and needs, please heavenly Lord I ask in your holy name, and I believe that you will answer me quickly and save me. Please God, I pray to you in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

almighty god I am tired I am weak I am fearful I just want to be left in peace these scammers will not leave me be they drained me financially threatened and manipulated me I ask that you protect me that you disturb these people so they will leave me alone to be at peace I am not rich but I fear...
Replies
11
Views
152
☝️You Can Reach Her! "Is Anything too Difficult for for the LORD? (מֵיְהוָ֖ה Yah·weh), Gen 18:14, No! Jer 32:27, Nothing! Turn her to 💡Acts 26:18-20... 🙇🏻 Father, thank You for being both serious and merciful! When Sarah laughed at Your Promise, asking Abraham, “Why did Sarah laugh, saying...
Replies
11
Views
66
🙇🏻 Father, thank You for being both serious and merciful! When Sarah laughed at Your Promise, asking Abraham, “Why did Sarah laugh, saying, ‘Shall I actually give birth to a child, when I am so old?’ 14 Is anything too difficult for the LORD? (מֵיְהוָ֖ה Yah·weh)?" Gen 18:13-14. Thank You for the...
Replies
11
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,483
Messages
16,788,512
Members
649,053
Latest member
Qspeymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom