P
praydeb
Guest
Oh, most beautiful flower of Mt. ###, fruitful vine, splendor of heaven, Blessed Mother of the son of god, immaculate virgin, assist me in my necessity. Oh star of the sea, help me ans show men here you are my mother. Oh holy mary, mother of god, queen of heaven and earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity. I pray that my son be given freedom, not prison, in a drug court court appointed program, that he continue to stay sober, that he understands the wrongs and feels remorse, that he finds god more deeply and becomes a successful young adult. There are none that can withstand your power O Mary, conceived without sin pray for us who have recourse to thee. O Mary conceived without sin pray for us who have recourse to thee. O mary conceived without sin pray for us who have recourse to thee. Holy Mary, I place this prayer in your hands. Holy Mary I place this prayer in your hands. Holy Mary I place this prayer in your hands.
