please pray that God can heal ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

mymothe rtells me he hates me 24/7.im so tired i get so angry .i cant dela wiht this soemoen help me please why can touy help me
Replies
9
Views
112
It’s been one year since I had to go to the ER for stroke-like symptoms. I’ve done two sets of MRIs and CT scans, seen Neurologists, Radiologists, Otolaryngologists, doctors over the past year and they cannot figure out what’s going on with me. My face will freeze at times. I have severe pain in...
Replies
8
Views
391
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a portion of scripture that I think is applicable to my life. 'God can do abundantly above whatever I ask, think or even imagine '. All these things I humbly ask in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom