Lord please bring happiness in ###'s life. Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. God please bring me my marital settlement speedily. I am trusting you oh God to intervene and bring me a faithful, kind, and loving spouse to your Glory. My wedding date is ###/###/### by faith in Jesus name. Amen I pray that the lord open and renew my womb to conceive and give birth to...
Replies
6
Views
292
Lord can you please bring my daughter back into my life my child mother has so much anger towards me the she has taken my daughter out of my life and no one can find where they are. 1st of all Can you please protect both of them wherever they are cleans my child mother of the hatred she has in...
Replies
8
Views
354
They say God gives us what we need and answer our prayers. But Lord, why am I always the one left behind? They say I am a heartbreaker. But why is it always me who got my heart broken? I asked for a man to love. I begged for it. Why am I the one left hurt? Is it a sign that I don't deserve it...
Replies
8
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom