People and my mind have made me feel worthless ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabrinaM

Humble Prayer Partner
People and my mind have made me feel worthless tonight. I feel as though I can't feel at all. Now I am upset/depressed more than ever. I have no hopes right now. I feel bitter which is exactly what I don't want to be. Now I feel like I can never be with him. I definitely feel like there is someone better for him and I can't help but be angry. Forgive me for my thoughts and actions. I feel ill. This week seems like it's going to be long and painful. To be honest, I don't feel like living through it. It's going to be so hard seeing him tomorrow. I want to cry and stay in bed forever. I'm disliking the world and I don't want that. Please help me. I want to be happy. I'm sorry if I sound selfish because I'm not trying to be. Right now, I feel like someone else deserves my gift of life than I do. I just want to be with my mom right now. Why do I have to love and care so strong? All that's on my mind is him and memories that probably will soon be only memories and nothing more. I don't want it to end. I pray for the people who are fighting for our country and simply everyone in the world. Especially my family. I love them more than anything. Forgive me for the times I don't realize how grateful I am. I feel like I'm being annoying. ):

(Note: No redaction was needed as there were no personal names, locations, or identifiable numbers in the text.)
 
Hey Sweetie, Pray this prayer below, it is a really good one that has helped me! I can relate to your pain. Jesus can relate to your pain too. He is there with you right now and very sad you are sad. He will never forsake you or leave you. He will bring you through this into Joy!

Father,

You are my Refuge and my High Tower and my Stronghold in times of trouble. I lean on and confidently put my trust in You, for You have not forsaken me. I seek You on the authority of Your Word and the right of my necessity. I praise You, the Help of my countenance and my God.

Lord, You lift up those who are bowed down. Therefore, I am strong and my heart takes courage. I establish myself on righteousness — right standing in conformity with Your will and order. I am far even from the thought of oppression or destruction, for I fear not. I am far from terror, for it shall not come near me.

Father, You have thoughts and plans for my welfare and peace. My mind is stayed on You, for I stop allowing myself to be agitated and disturbed and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.

In the name of Jesus, I loose my mind from wrong thought patterns. I tear down strongholds that have protected bad perceptions about myself. I submit to You, Father, and resist fear, discouragement, self-pity, and depression. I will not give place to the devil by harboring resentment and holding onto anger. I surround myself with songs and shouts of deliverance from depression, and I will continue to be an overcomer by the word of my testimony and the blood of the Lamb.

Father, I thank You that I have been given a spirit of power and of love and of a calm and well-balanced mind. I have discipline and self-control. I have the mind of Christ and hold the thoughts, feelings, and purposes of His heart. I have a fresh mental and spiritual attitude, for I am constantly renewed in the spirit of my mind with Your Word, Father.

Therefore, I brace up and reinvigorate and cut through and make firm and straight paths for my feet — safe and upright and happy paths that go in the right direction. I arise from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept me. I rise to new life; I shine and am radiant with the glory of the Lord.

Thank You, Father, in Jesus’ name, that I am set free from every evil work. I praise You that the joy of the Lord is my strength and stronghold!

Hallelujah! Amen
 
My Dear you were so smart to post your pray request and have
your brothers and sisters who are strong in faith pray for you. As I surely
will. Let me ask you please…Do you love God and have faith in him. Do you not
know he loves you…these verses help me when im feeling down feel free to write
if you need to talk ###

Isaiah 55

8 “My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,”
says the LORD.

“and my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.

9 For just as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so my ways are higher than your ways
and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have
for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm
you, plans to give you hope and a future
.

James 1:2-4

2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many
kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.
4 Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not
lacking anything.

Psalm 46:10

10 "Be still, and know that I am God.."
 
God will bring the light, it is always darkest before the light arrives but know that the light will shine, these feelings will pass stay strong. God will be there for you. Your depression is concerning, talk with someone to lessen your burden, a church pastor, priest, minister, etc, see your medical provider maybe a little medicine would help to get through the dark spots. Believe that tomorrow is a new day and God will help you find the way.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Lord Jesus Christ, I am praying for you to cover me with your most precious blood, please rebuke all demonic forces from infiltrating my mind. I don’t want to get swayed anymore by Satan and his demons. I want to fight lust out of my mind, body and spirit. I have been battling with this sin...
Replies
6
Views
306
Hello everyone reading this. I'm at a point in my life where I feel I want to give up and don't know why I continue fighting for my life every day. I've felt I need many people to pray for my life and to actually see a change because I've honestly felt really powerless. I believe in God. I hear...
Replies
11
Views
484
Hi sooo for one I don't remember my username so I can't log in... probably would've submitted this anonymously anyway... but I'm sick. And I have a bunch of important exams this week that I can't miss. Too many. But along with hormonal issues I've had for a while now, and ADHD (that I was told...
Replies
8
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom