2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I AM in love with a girl named ###, she doesn't want a relationship. I pray that God frees her of her past hurts and shame and gives her the opportunity to see me as more than a friend. I pray that opportunities arise for us to be together more often so that we can become closer.
Replies
3
Views
151
  • Locked
I ask everyone to continue to keep me in your prayers. At times I feel good about everything and then at other times I am worried. Please pray that God allows me to stay with my family and does not allow me to be incarcerated. Court is on the 25th of this month. Thank you all for your prayers.
Replies
4
Views
131
  • Locked
Please pray for ###, ### is causing a lot of interferences in my family life which is causing a lot of issues. Please pray that the Lord will remove every interference in my family life through ###.
Replies
4
Views
127
M
  • Locked
I need my ex-husband back in my life as my husband. I know he still loves me but is afraid to open his heart to me. Please pray for me that me and my husband reunite as one under God as husband and wife and raise our son (which is a gift from God) together under one roof.
Replies
5
Views
175
  • Locked
Please pray for Salvation of ###, ### and ###
Replies
4
Views
131
  • Locked
A new week is upon us. I pray that it is good for all of us. I also pray that my first day of work tomorrow is good. I pray in Jesus Name. Amen!
Replies
5
Views
94
N
  • Locked
Plz pray for our family as the enemy is trying to break us apart and keep us apart. One child in the family in particular is causing many problems and is believed to have some mental health issues. I am pleading the blood of Jesus over our family and God's hand of protection, and that the...
Replies
4
Views
97
JUICEJUICE11550
J
C
  • Locked
Please pray for blood test and urine test. Feel pregnant. Please pray that is the case as don't want to be unwell. I am also in a committed husband. THank you..
Replies
5
Views
139
M
  • Locked
Please pray for my job. I have been interviewed for a high position job which only GOD knows how much I want to have it. I want a secure job and I'm waiting for the day to receive the confirmation. Thank you
Replies
5
Views
129
  • Locked
Pray for me I am feeling paranoia that no one likes me. I get this a couple of days every month. The devil really attacks. I pray God will break this stronghold for good! In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
3
Views
115
Back
Top Bottom