A new week is upon us. I pray that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

twix856

Servant of All
A new week is upon us. I pray that it is good for all of us. I also pray that my first day of work tomorrow is good.

I pray in Jesus Name. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s 2:35 AM. I have been awake approximately one hour. On August 19, 2024 I flew back to Alaska with no place to live and no car to drive. I was walking by faith and not by sight. Why did I move back to Alaska? I was hoping and praying that God would reconcile my family back together as one...
Replies
6
Views
304
Dear Lord, As I begin this new week, I lift everything up to You — all my plans, dreams, and the work of my hands. May this week be filled with positivity, blessings, and open doors. Lord, I pray that our resort will be full of life again — with many guests who will come to enjoy the beauty of...
Replies
8
Views
301
It's a rumor that our ### will stop social security if he do that he will affect the disabled and homeless. I will work full time if I have to the economy is very horrible lack of jobs and food and housing prices are very high . This is giving me anxiety not just for me for everyone in the world...
Replies
8
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,394
Messages
16,787,694
Members
648,962
Latest member
Yaedion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom