I ask everyone to continue to keep me in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERRY

Account Closed
I ask everyone to continue to keep me in your prayers. At times I feel good about everything and then at other times I am worried. Please pray that God allows me to stay with my family and does not allow me to be incarcerated. Court is on the 25th of this month. Thank you all for your prayers.
 
Hi ###

Despite the raging storm, remember He is in the boat with you, dear brother :)

Dear Lord, please increase this brother's faith in You. May You show Yourself strong on behalf of him as he reads diligently Your word daily, in Jesus' name, amen.

### Your word is a lamp to my feet
And a light to my path.
-Psalm 119:###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask everyone to pray for the ### family, health, finances and unity.
Replies
9
Views
274
Please may I ask everyone that comes across this requested to pray for my school friend ### her husband left her and she is not doing well emotionally as she is expecting their 4th child and it is hard to do all this alone being pregnant and having 3 kids that are feeling the hurt as we ask that...
Replies
11
Views
554
I ask everyone please to pray for my niece ###. She has autism. I ask please in the name of Jesus that she can talk and interact with people, explain what she wants in life, be able to socialize and be in different places, eat food and drink plenty to keep her body healthy. To enjoy life and be...
Replies
12
Views
2K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,394
Messages
16,787,694
Members
648,962
Latest member
Yaedion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom