For Interference To Be Removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for ###, ### is causing a lot of interferences in my family life which is causing a lot of issues. Please pray that the Lord will remove every interference in my family life through ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, asking for Your help in this situation. Lord, I lift up my relationship to You, and I ask that You remove all interference and obstacles that have come against it. I bring before You her best friend who has caused division and...
Replies
7
Views
198
Hello I back again I am really about to lose my mind with the things my husband and mother does. I know thats her son but she came tonight where we are staying until Thursday and then I dont know where we're going from there but she brings him food and he ties his food up in bags and place them...
Replies
11
Views
199
Worse than any addiction I've had, this man has inserted himself between me and all my friends, pushed his agenda throughout my life, turned them on me as well. It has destroyed long-term friendships. There is no one I can confide in anymore; every word spoken lands in his ear. He will disrupt...
Replies
8
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,394
Messages
16,787,694
Members
648,962
Latest member
Yaedion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom