Character Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for ###. She is a believer, but she has no characteristics of a believer. Please pray repentance, transformation and realignment will happen in her life, others will see Jesus in her life.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For my character change, I seek guidance and strength from God to become more like Christ in my daily life. I pray for the Holy Spirit to work in me, transforming my heart and mind to reflect His love and truth. I ask for wisdom to discern God's will and the courage to follow it, even when it's...
Replies
7
Views
283
I wish that Arthur Read was the female character, the 8-year-old hairless aardvark, but as a teenager and an adult will be a female too, has a feminine body, hair, face, and clothes. He will has the female voice actors in series, games, and films. His metalname will call her: Arthur Isabella...
Replies
10
Views
150
Pray strongly for my mother. She is blaming me for her distress. As her daughter, I am here to offer her my support—both moral and emotional—to the very best of my ability. I can offer her prayers, as well as emotional assistance. Whenever she is in need of help, I am always available for her...
Replies
8
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,394
Messages
16,787,694
Members
648,962
Latest member
Yaedion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom