Please pray for my ###. I pray God will ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter khuff
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

khuff

Guest
Please pray for my marriage. I pray God will move in my life. My husband has been having an affair with a woman who was his preacher on and off for three years. I pray for restoration and forgiveness in my marriage. I have prayed for so long and I see no changes. I have stayed in the marriage because I feel that is what God wanted me to do. I also know God doesn't want me to keep getting hurt like this. This has taken its toll on me and my son. I need your prayers!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father. In Jesus name I request and pray healing my ###’ ###’ ###’ ###’ ###; ### ; ### ; ### and ### . Not praying , ‘ ###: ### and I pray rebuke and cut all those negative from root and replace with God words; Godly speaking and godly thought: godly strength and surrender my plan...
Replies
10
Views
336
Dear God help me and I get peace in my life derive me from spiritual husband God abeg
Replies
12
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,394
Messages
16,787,694
Members
648,962
Latest member
Yaedion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom