God, I know life wasn't promised to be easy. Since ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabrinaM

Humble Prayer Partner
God,

I know life wasn't promised to be easy. Since high school started my life has been hell. I feel like every boy I've ever opened up to leaves me because they do but it makes me believe that I can't be myself in order for them to stay. I know that must be that their not the one but what if I really like one? You've been my only true friend and you know how I feel. I've been losing my friends and life hasn't been fair. I keep being that good person and doing good for people but I get nothing back. When will it be my turn to receive? I give and give, even to those who don't deserve. Sometimes I dislike my kindness. I also dislike how weak and sensitive I am at times. I don't know who I am. I feel like there is no future for me at times. I do desire love and I don't want to find it when I am too old. I'm the person who believes in young love and high school "sweetheart." I'm just asking that he come back without me going to him. I am trying to move on but I don't know if I should still carry on that hope in us. I miss him and the pain is hard to deal. I did this once, why again? This one I want to keep. Please help him and make him think clear and kind. As bad as this may seem, I want him to dream of me and miss me. I only hope that he does. Only he is beautiful to me at this point. I know our relationship didn't look worth it but I want it to be saved. Forgive me if this seems selfish or if I am asking for too much. This is how I feel but you already know more than I tell you so you know it is good intentions. Please help me God while I try and help myself as well. I am getting love sick.
 
Dear Lord,

You are our beautiful counselor and you protect us and love us. You have plans for us, plans to prosper and not to harm, plans to give us a hope and a future.

I lift up this daughter for healing of her broken heart.

Lord please minister to you her and bring her near to you. Fill her up with your love and peace. Lord bring her joy in her life. Show her how amazing she is to you. You formed her in her mother's womb. You know every hair on her head. You care so much for her. Lord, you like us to be in community and to have a help mate. I pray this sweet girl will have many faithful Christian friends. Prepare her for a relationship. Help her to be content as you prepare her.

In Jesus Name

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The reason why I don't have faith or believe in God is because I've been dreaming for the last month, even with taking the medication, that I get put back up in Indianapolis or people from there come down here that I don't want. I ask God to please not make me end up around or bring them around...
Replies
7
Views
162
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
338
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,397
Messages
16,787,716
Members
648,965
Latest member
Moroynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom