2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Thanks for your prayers as I do a bit well this time. But I ask you to pray more for my complete healing. My stomach is still hard and I ask you to drive away from me these demonic illness and cast all the satanic powers/witchcraft of the people molesting me, to the everlasting lake of fire, to...
Replies
5
Views
187
  • Locked
Please pray for my cousin ### who is in the process of recovering from meth addiction. Please also pray that God provides my family with everything we need in order to help him.
Replies
6
Views
125
  • Locked
Please pray ### sleeps
Replies
6
Views
120
  • Locked
God, I pray to you, for you are the one I have faith in You to answer my prayers. I pray You bring ### back to me... I pray that it be your will to keep ### and I together, and to keep us faithful and honest to and with each other for many days and many years to come. I pray that one day, it be...
Replies
5
Views
133
I
  • Locked
Dear Lord, My oral examination is tomorrow and I am asking your kind heart to help me retain all the studying I have prepared for tomorrow that I may be able to recollect all my thoughts of the lessons I have studied and memorized for tomorrow's test. Give me the confidence that I will remember...
Replies
6
Views
2K
  • Locked
Please pray for ### she needs a job to pay for her school loans. She believes God has called her to a specific career and is waiting on Him to provide a job opening. Thank you so much.
Replies
7
Views
138
E
  • Locked
lord i praise your fast response to my prays i am truley bless by you my lord.### is on her way to home and is well.lord please keep her safe untill she arrives back at home and let no harm come to her ,you are a gloriouse lord my god , amen !!!!
Replies
5
Views
155
  • Locked
Lord I prayed and prayed to save my relationship but it seem like my prayers weren't answered now I am left alone and crying everyday; and I am not the one who did anything wrong in this relationship. Now I hear myself saying I pray that he hurt like I hurt and I know that is not right; but Lord...
Replies
7
Views
227
  • Locked
My lease is up, my dad is sick and can not take care of himself anymore. Makes sense to me that we move into his basement so I can take care of him. My brother is very angry with me for this...... he is mean to my dad and yells at him. He is mad that my dad is taking chemo & radiation. I do not...
Replies
5
Views
106
  • Locked
Please pray that my sister ### being a single parent raising two children finds a good paying full time job and that my nephew ### finds a good paying full time job so he can help out his mom pay the bills.
Replies
6
Views
131
Back
Top Bottom