2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Thanking all for prayers being said for me and my daughter. She got stabbed last week and is doing better, though her ribs are still quite sore. She is almost done with her schooling and I am so very proud of her. I would ask for continued and renewed prayers that ### the drug dealer across the...
Replies
8
Views
140
  • Locked
Father God please I pray for a breakthrough on the situation my son is in. Please Father God in the mighty name of Jesus sever the ungodly, sinful, unhappy, unhealthy soul/tie relationship he's in with the woman he lives with, She is destroying him he wants out and needs you Father to show him...
Replies
6
Views
159
  • Locked
Please pray for ###. ### am weary. Thank You Father for Your Goodness. Thank You Father for hearing our prayers, in Jesus' name. Thank you everyone for your prayers.
Replies
6
Views
162
  • Locked
pray for my son to get a job. He still looking everyday. Pray for me to get the trucknote caught up and to get all of my medicine asap.
Replies
4
Views
140
  • Locked
Jesus, as I type the request in your name, I want to first give you thanks for the continuing blessings that you give to my family and myself. I know that I am unworthy of your love and you died for my sins that I need to continue to make changes to walk in the path you have planned for me. I...
Replies
5
Views
169
D
  • Locked
Hello. my prayer request is that if WCC is a group of anti-christ, I want to all the activities of this group to be blocked and all the plan to be failed from now on. And Satan and evil spirit's all scheme by WCC become totally fail. from now on Thank you very much.
Replies
5
Views
133
  • Locked
Ask for God's guidance for the right school for my son for next year. Christian school. And that he must be released from evil squint all bindings for a girl. God sees and God can.
Replies
5
Views
125
  • Locked
I know that God is working in our lives (### and ###) and I want to Praise God for all of His blessings! I await all the blessings God has for me. I thank each and every one of your for your prayers. May God bless your life abundantly. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
86
  • Locked
Father God let your Will be done i ###'s and ###'s life. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
201
  • Locked
please keep me in pray that God can give me strength to overcome every problem I going through right now.
Replies
6
Views
134
Back
Top Bottom