2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray that God will continue to guide, protect and show favor in my life. Please pray that He will break all assignments that the enemy has against my spiritual walk, my finances, my health, my peace, my joy and my success.
Replies
6
Views
144
D
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I am in need of a good job/work where I am well rewarded for my efforts. I thank you for sustenance for the ### months that I have been out of work and I strongly believe my time is now. Although I failed my recent study, I pray you bring me to a place of total healing, restoration...
Replies
7
Views
213
  • Locked
Lord, help bring prodigals home. I ask you to save them as you save us from your son dying on the cross. Bring forgiveness to both sides. Amen
Replies
5
Views
158
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Please help me to get a job so that I can take away some of the expenses of my senior year, so that my mother doesn't feel overworked. Thank You
Replies
7
Views
147
  • Locked
I am trying my best to beat depression. I know from your replies to my many many prayer requests a lot of people have prayed for me and they have done that genuinely from the heart. Thank you. Please continue to pray for me and with me because I am under serious attacks of depression...
Replies
9
Views
147
  • Locked
Dear God I keeping on thinking of my friends the ### family. I really don't know when your will to see them again. I just don't like when they popup in my thoughts. I do love them. I just tired. Please help me.
Replies
6
Views
131
J
  • Locked
My brother ### recovering from pneumonia and the flu. He is unemployed and also suffers from depression. Please heal him and let him lead a long and happy life.
Replies
8
Views
1K
  • Locked
Please pray for ### that she is well and OK and her mum is also OK. Please pray she still loves me even more than she said she said in the past and she trusts me again Please pray she understands me and my intentions where always to love her and she and now accepts and sees my love for her as...
Replies
5
Views
116
  • Locked
Dear God, I'm still having some pain on the left side of my body. I don't know what it is. I don't have any money or insurance to seek medical help. I start the new job you blessed me with tomorrow so can you please lay your hands on me and deliver me from this pain. I pray for this in Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
160
L
  • Locked
dear lord, please save me from being lazy. I have been slacking off for more than ### hours already. I still have tons to do and work to complete today. thank you
Replies
5
Views
177
Back
Top Bottom