Dear God, I'm still having some pain on the ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

twix856

Servant of All
Dear God, I'm still having some pain on the left side of my body. I don't know what it is. I don't have any money or insurance to seek medical help. I start the new job you blessed me with tomorrow so can you please lay your hands on me and deliver me from this pain. I pray for this in Jesus Name. Amen!
 
Child of God Let’s Pray…
God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Heavenly Father we lift up the needs of this woman before You today, may You touch her even as we speak and cover her in Your precious blood...........Lord we pray that no sickness be allowed to dwell in her body for You are in control, may You continue to be the source of her strength, courage, help, support and comfort in Jesus name I pray Amen!
 
Lord, I thank You for Your power; that you are known as the one "who forgives all our sins and heals all diseases" (Psalm 103:3). I thank You that like Your disciples we have been given the "authority to drive out impure spirits and to heal every disease and sickness." (Matthew 10:1) and that thanks to Your son "by his wounds we are healed." (Isaiah 53:5). With all this I pray over this situation. That You take away this pain and that You deal with and damage or brokeness in the body that is the cause of the pain. You designed our bodies, no one knows better than You than how they work, and no one knows better than You how to fix and repair them. I pray You place Your hand over this situation, in Your holy and precious name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please continue to pray for a safe home in Jesus' name! Please pray that the aggressive neighbour and his associates will be removed from this environment once and for all, as he is causing so much pain to people in this house and throughout the neighbourhood. Could you pray for the moral...
Replies
9
Views
300
Please continue to pray for a safe home in Jesus' name! Please pray that the aggressive neighbour and his associates will be removed from this environment once and for all, as he is causing so much pain to people in this house and throughout the neighbourhood. Could you pray for the moral...
Replies
7
Views
272
Please continue to pray for a safe home in Jesus' name! Please pray that the aggressive neighbour and his associates will be removed from this environment once and for all, as he is causing so much pain to people in this house and throughout the neighbourhood. Could you pray for the moral...
Replies
10
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,341
Messages
16,787,280
Members
648,919
Latest member
Zaerron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom