Dear Lord, I am in need of a good job/work where ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter DIANASON
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DIANASON

Guest
Dear Lord, I am in need of a good job/work where I am well rewarded for my efforts. I thank you for sustenance for the ### months that I have been out of work and I strongly believe my time is now. Although I failed my recent study, I pray you bring me to a place of total healing, restoration, and no regrets. Guide me, Lord, grant my prayers.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you father for letting me get accepted for the cybersecurity program but before I could even start I'm losing my vision I will go to the ER room later on. I'm on my 6th day not being able to sleep much. sleeping 1 to 2h here and there is not enough. I also had a few attacks in my sleep...
Replies
6
Views
264
Dear heavenly father thank you for everything you have done for me I am grateful that finally it was discovered my brain was injured and It turns out I was also born with a little problem in my brain but I made up for it with my creativity. But when the ###lbs fell on my temple at work in ### I...
Replies
8
Views
328
Lord, I’m in turmoil, haven’t got a job till date and everyone is getting tensed, I get that I wish I had worked a bit more harder while I was employed but there’s no point now. My result will be out in a ### time please save me. I believe in your works. Heal me. Amen
Replies
11
Views
442
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,341
Messages
16,787,280
Members
648,919
Latest member
Zaerron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom