2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Pray that God brings me my true love. Pray that we are together soon. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
169
E
  • Locked
Dear Lord, please end this loneliness. Please mend my broken heart. I am so unhappy & depressed. Please send a spouse you choose. Let us be on the same path and want marriage & a family. My life seems so automated and without purpose. I need an earthly companion to share my everyday life with...
2
Replies
10
Views
319
  • Locked
Lord, I want to praise Thee for all the blessings we receive. I want to continue to pray for my son...please hold on to him Lord'In Jesus name.Amen.
Replies
8
Views
275
  • Locked
I need prayer regarding my anger the hurtful and hateful things that were done to me I need to forgive those people but it is so very hard my name is ### please pray for me help to release those people that has hurt me. Thank you, ###
Replies
10
Views
198
  • Locked
I need prayers please.. I have had a sinus headache thru the week and have been on antibiotics and thought I was cured.. the headache won't go away, and feel very achy and suns really bothering me.. have a lot going on and need prayers for healing fast please.. thank you and God bless
Replies
8
Views
141
  • Locked
Father, I pray Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your Kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as in heaven Give us today our daily bread. Forgive us our sins, as we forgive those who sin against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from...
Replies
5
Views
200
  • Locked
Lord Help us get funds for buying a plot of land and building a new house close to a ###. In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
8
Views
236
A
  • Locked
I feel like I am fighting a lot of battles at work right now. I have set matters in motion that among other possibilities could either get me promoted or get me fired. I have been feeling a lot of anxiety over these things and my constant prayer is that God would take up my cause in this, free...
Replies
9
Views
208
armchairguru
A
L
  • Locked
please pray for my gf, we were in relationship for 5 years and it's been another 5 years since I lost her. She is a Hindu now I came to know she is suddenly engaged. I refuse to believe it. I love her and I want you to pray for her to make a correct path, I want her back. May my Lord's will be...
Replies
5
Views
186
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Please look after my sons and help them make good choices in life, please help my youngest son to focus in school and try his absolute hardest so he can succeed in all aspects of his life, he has ADHD and dyslexia and school has always been challenging for him. Also hoping for good...
Replies
7
Views
230
Back
Top Bottom