Dear Lord, Please look after my ### and help them ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

melal45

Prayer Partner
Dear Lord,

Please look after my sons and help them make good choices in life, please help my youngest son to focus in school and try his absolute hardest so he can succeed in all aspects of his life, he has ADHD and dyslexia and school has always been challenging for him. Also hoping for good news at my husband's doctor's appointment, he's been out of work for over a year and please pray that he gets released soon and is able to return to his former job. Please pray that we get the help we have requested from mortgage company to come to an agreement to save our home as well as requested help from other debts for an affordable payment plan. Please pray for everyone who is going through difficult times that they may find peace. Thank you for all of your blessings you have bestowed upon me and my family.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I'm also studying. And I too have such a problem. You know, completing my course of ENGINEERING is very challenging, especially for me. I take 4-5 hrs to learn one answer where my classmates take just 10 minutes. Moreover, later I forget it. It's that hard for me. So I understand your situation too.

Let's pray for each other. Here I pray for you:-
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer-answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry, Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never casts away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. God bless you!!!
May this prayer come true.. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN!
 
Child of God Let’s Pray…God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!

<> <>

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Please look after my ### please heal her mind and thoughts she is scared about her banking and finances please keep them safe. God I pray for her everyday and love her so much please keep her safe as she goes about her days and nights, I have faith in you and love everything you do. Amen
Replies
6
Views
411
God, please look after my ### and help her with her pain. There’s only so much I can do to help her and she needs you right now. And thank you God for giving me the faith I need to stay calm and be there for her. Amen.
Replies
13
Views
622
Lord please look after my elderly ###. Pray for a sharp mind and physical ability.
Replies
7
Views
531
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,394
Messages
16,787,694
Members
648,962
Latest member
Yaedion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom