Pray that God brings me my true love. Pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookie

Servant
Pray that God brings me my true love. Pray that we are together soon. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Child of God Let’s Pray…God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I am requesting prayer that God will protect the relationship with me and the woman I love that no one will come between us and try to tear us apart, and that God will open the doors for me and my girlfriend to get married as we have already decided to do so in the future, I have autism and I...
Replies
7
Views
314
Father, I pray for your help in rekindling my ### year relationship with my ex-girlfriend. The love we have for each other is like no other. Our two souls became one. Father you’ve seen into our hearts and know how true our love for each other is. I pray that she moves past what has been...
Replies
8
Views
426
El ROI please save me from setbacks and stagnation, marine spirit and everything that will bring me pain and tears. Secondly, I asked oh Lord to locate me to my actual destiny and bless me with the fruit of the womb. To crown it all let the will of God be done earlier than expected in Jesus name 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
6
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,341
Messages
16,787,280
Members
648,919
Latest member
Zaerron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom