Pray For My Girl Frend ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter lukoz
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lukoz

Guest
please pray for my gf, we were in relationship for 5 years and it's been another 5 years since I lost her. She is a Hindu now I came to know she is suddenly engaged. I refuse to believe it.

I love her and I want you to pray for her to make a correct path, I want her back. May my Lord's will be done; He is our first priority and love.

Please pray, I can't bear this.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Even I lost my bf. He has changed a lot. I want him to become like how he was when he proposed me. I want him to become the same loving n caring guy. But now he refuses to become my bf. Let's pray for each other. Here I pray for you:-

MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer-answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry, Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never casts away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. God bless you!!!
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. God may I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN WHERE IS MY GIRL CAT SHE COMES HOME NOW GREATLY NO WORRIES LET HER GO SHE SHOULDNT BE OUTSIDE AT THIS TIME GO TO BED WHOEVER HAS HER HEAD NOW I HAVE IT SHE IS FREE TO COME RIGHT TO HER FRONT DOOR 🚪 HER BROTHER IS HOME SAFE GREATLY LET HER COME HOME GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE...
Replies
12
Views
152
DEAR GOD, PLEASE ANSWER MY PRAYER FOR COMMUNICATION WITH MY GIRLFRIEND, ### ### SOON! I LOVE AND MISS HER. PLEASE ALLOW HER TO REACH OUT TO ME SOON, VIA CALL OR TEXT IN JESUS NAME, AMEN ### ### ###
Replies
7
Views
312
Prayer for my ### friend she is suffering from depression and she is telling I am going to die pls leave me I will die she is telling. Her mom is going to admit her. She should become recovery soon.
Replies
7
Views
600
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,340
Messages
16,787,268
Members
648,912
Latest member
Kyraodorulion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom