Dear God I keeping on thinking of my friends the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy20

Humble Servant of All
Dear God

I keeping on thinking of my friends the ### family. I really don't know when your will to see them again. I just don't like when they popup in my thoughts. I do love them. I just tired. Please help me.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Lord cover their mind with Peace and let them worship You in Spirit and in Truth may their feet walk in full obedience to Your will and way...Lord bring glory and honor to Your holy name...in Jesus name...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesusu, Please get people in Church and neighbors to stop asking me about my job at the ###. I’m off the clock. I’ll tell them about the ### what I do, but it’s not right for them to ask. When I’m not talking about it or not thinking about it. I don’t like to talk about my job the...
Replies
10
Views
203
  • Article Article
It’s been a while since I had a guest poster on here, but this one is well worth it! Dr. ### is a marriage and family therapist who’s worked with couples and addressed godly sex for a long time. You may recognize him from the Sexy Marriage Radio show/podcast where he’s been cohost for 16 years...
Replies
0
Views
206
We have a great relationship but every time things get really good between it I push him away I don't want to lose ### but I think it might be too late I want to pray that I will stop doing this I just have a fear that he will leave me anyway and that's why I keep pushing I don't want to make...
Replies
12
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,341
Messages
16,787,280
Members
648,919
Latest member
Zaerron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom