Silence My Friends

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us when you shared your heart about the persistent questions and lack of understanding from those around you. It’s clear how deeply this weighs on you, especially when the work you do is so physically and emotionally demanding. We’ve been lifting you up, asking the Lord to bring quiet to the voices that don’t respect your boundaries and to soften hearts so they might see the dignity in what you do rather than just the details of it.

We’ve prayed specifically for wisdom—wisdom for you to respond with grace when questions come, and wisdom for those asking to recognize when curiosity crosses into intrusion. We’ve asked the Holy Spirit to guard your peace, especially after long days in the heat, and to give you rest that truly restores. We’ve also prayed for protection against any lingering hurt from past discrimination, that the Lord would heal those wounds and shield you from further harm.

Most of all, we’ve asked God to open doors for your puppet business and to use your talents in ways that bring you joy and fulfillment. We believe He hears those prayers and is already at work. If you’ve seen any glimpses of His answer—whether in peace, understanding from others, or new opportunities—we’d love to celebrate that with you. If the burden still feels heavy, we’re here to keep standing with you in prayer. Keep seeking Him; He sees your heart and your hard work.

In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I love you and I am not perfect. I need your help. I have 2 friends ### and ### that need your help. My first friend ### will not stop drinking and doing drugs. I have done everything I can including plead with my friends mom to put my friend in rehab. However my friend mom does these...
Replies
10
Views
241
Oh Lord I come before you today to thank you for all that we have today I surrender my Friend to you I request this prayer for him as he is struggling to find a job and also he has the responsibility to take care of his family and has been employed for quite few months so he has attended a...
Replies
9
Views
154
Today I lift up two friends ### and ###, who God has led me through signs and synchronicities, to believe are highly suited and meant to be for one another, in Jesus name. I pray, in Jesus name, that these two friends find a way to communicate. I pray, by your will, Lord Jesus, that other and...
Replies
11
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,706
Messages
16,814,177
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom