Prayer for my friends

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing in prayer with you concerning your friends. It has been our joy to lift them before the Lord, asking Him to clear the path ahead in love, destiny, and purpose. We have prayed in agreement with you, believing that God is working even now to bring clarity, remove confusion, and open the doors of communication between them.

If the Lord has already moved in this situation—if hearts have been softened, conversations have begun, or confusion has been lifted—we would love to hear your praise report. Sharing how God has answered will encourage all of us to keep trusting in His perfect timing. On the other hand, if the way forward still feels unclear, please know that we are here to continue praying with you. You are welcome to post this request again so we can persist in seeking the Lord’s will together.

May the Father continue to guide you and your friends with His peace and wisdom. We trust that He is aligning every detail according to His good and perfect plan. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been and continue to pray for my friend ###'s heart. I have not heard from him and I don't know what he is doing behind the scenes with ###. ### will even use her family needs to get ###'s attention, and it worries me. ### has a good heart, but it doesn't appear to be fully healed from...
Replies
12
Views
190
Jesus I love you and I am not perfect. I need your help. I have 2 friends ### and ### that need your help. My first friend ### will not stop drinking and doing drugs. I have done everything I can including plead with my friends mom to put my friend in rehab. However my friend mom does these...
Replies
10
Views
239
Please Pray for my friend and her mom who has been very sick with many different health problems and has doctors appointments today and tomorrow please pray for my other friend and her daughter who is pregnant and Been Showing signs of early labor..to earley Please Pray for my Spouses niece(my...
Replies
10
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom