Please Dear God Heal ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoeJ
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JoeJ

Guest
My brother ### recovering from pneumonia and the flu. He is unemployed and also suffers from depression. Please heal him and let him lead a long and happy life.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Praying Psalms 30:2 "O LORD my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me."
Psalms 6:2 "Have mercy on me, O LORD, for I am weak; O LORD,
heal me, for my bones are troubled."
Psalms 103:1-4 "Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that
is within me, bless His holy name! {2} Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget
not all His benefits: {3} Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all
your diseases, {4} Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you
with lovingkindness and tender mercies,"
Psalms 107:20 "He sent His word and healed them, And delivered
them from their destructions.

Jeremiah 30:17 "For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,' says the LORD, 'Because they called you an outcast saying: "This is Zion; No one seeks her."
Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth."
Psalms 147:3 "He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds." Praising God for the victory in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm praying for a miracle in my situation. Please dear God, accept my prayers, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
183
Dear God I am asking you to accept my prayers. Dear God, I am asking you to not let me down. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
96
Dear God I am asking you to accept my prayers. Dear God, I am asking you to not let me down. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,348
Messages
16,787,336
Members
648,927
Latest member
Spleenarileth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom