Lord, help bring prodigals home. I ask you to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomnac

Servant of All
Lord, help bring prodigals home. I ask you to save them as you save us from your son dying on the cross. Bring forgiveness to both sides. Amen
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A while ago I used this site but lost my account. Thank you God for answering my previous prayers. My PTSD is starting to calm down. My significant other is back together with me and the third party has disappeared. I am doing my best to put my faith in you God. My heart is currently unsettled...
Replies
12
Views
276
I’d asked for prayer a few weeks ago to bring my daughter and kids home from a situation, things happened but she’s not out of it yet. I believe the Lord’s words will not return to me void. I’ve since realized we’re more so, in a battle against evil. I read this prayer today. I’m praying this...
Replies
6
Views
268
Dear Lord, Thank You for guiding us today as my husband and I guard the resort, since we no longer have a guard. Thank You for watching over us during this time. Today, I surrender to You all the feelings and burdens in our hearts. Thank You for the answered prayers, and I continue to lift up my...
Replies
9
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,340
Messages
16,787,268
Members
648,912
Latest member
Kyraodorulion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom