My lease is up, my dad is sick and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlschandler

Servant of All
My lease is up, my dad is sick and can not take care of himself anymore. Makes sense to me that we move into his basement so I can take care of him. My brother is very angry with me for this...... he is mean to my dad and yells at him. He is mad that my dad is taking chemo & radiation. I do not understand him, this could save my dad's life and give him several more years. My brother is moving away in September and plans to sell off the farm & everything and take the money, I feel he is taking advantage of my dad. I am asking for prayer for protection for my dad and me and my children. In JESUS name.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Worried my lease won't get renewed in December. Having problems with the maintenance man. He won't come look at leaking drywall around AC in my vanity area. I think he's mad at me for prayers I've said for him and others. Not sure if he is a believer in Jesus Christ. Now I have been waiting 2...
Replies
5
Views
211
My ### is sick for over ### year and we have went to the hospital no solution I need your prayers please
Replies
7
Views
242
Hi, My dad ### ### is sick and is suffering from Sepsis, wherein his body is infected completely. His kidneys stopped working and the doctors gave up and said there is nothing they can do. His body is not responding to any medication and Dialysis too. He is not passing urine, which is getting...
Replies
9
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom