Reunited

  • Thread starter Thread starter Murmur
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Murmur

Guest
I need my ex-husband back in my life as my husband. I know he still loves me but is afraid to open his heart to me. Please pray for me that me and my husband reunite as one under God as husband and wife and raise our son (which is a gift from God) together under one roof.
 
Dear Lord I ask that you touch and heal this marriage Lord. Bless this entire family. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I would soon be reunited with a sweet dog who I miss terribly. Pray that he would know how much I love and miss him and not think I have abandoned him. Please pray for anyone else who has also been separated from a beloved animal to be reunited with them. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
111
Please pray for me to be able to get the help I have never offered and to be reunited with my family. Pray for my girlfriend's health and our financial difficulties. God saved me now I just need Him to show me what He wants me to do.
Replies
5
Views
212
Law enforcement is involved in my stalking and harassment, so is my landlord, family members, former fake friends, ex boyfriends who kill kids and it never stops. I don't belong in this world, I'm not welcome or wanted here, I want my dog back and I want to go home.
Replies
8
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,380
Messages
16,787,620
Members
648,957
Latest member
Galaerlelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom