I need to thank God for everything that He ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AChristian

Humble Prayer Warrior
I need to thank God for everything that He did, right from the beginning of time. I thank you all too, brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank the creator of this site for having come up with such a great site for us Christians. God bless you all, I'll be praying for you all. Thank You God! Thank You Jesus Christ!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Let’s Pray…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home. Take away all my worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for me. Come through for me Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Bless me with the desires of my heart. Supply all my needs.

Deliver me from all fears, anxieties, and being or becoming overwhelmed. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in my life (love, joy, peace, faith, patience, goodness, gentleness, kindness, and self-control). Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your presence, wisdom, understanding, strength, courage, protection, healing and deliverance power rest upon me.

Bless me. Increase my finances. Bless me with wisdom to become a wise steward over all that You have or will bless us with. But most importantly, let my lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Teach me how to love, honor, respect, praise, and worship You with my life. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer in Jesus’ name. Amen

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
```markdown And the people of Berea…listened eagerly to Paul’s message. They searched the Scriptures day after day to see if Paul and Silas were teaching the truth. Acts 17:11 NLT Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me to be like the Bereans in the book of Acts. Don’t let me...
Replies
0
Views
243
DEAR LORD, SHOW ME WHERE I CAN SERVE YOU - THANK YOU, GOD FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE! I DECLARE THAT ### AND I ARE IN THE PERFECT PLACE, AT THE PERFECT TIME WITH THE PERFECT JOBS, THANK YOU
Replies
8
Views
323
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 118:29 : O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Historical Context: Psalm 118 is one of the Hallel Psalms (Psalms 113-118), traditionally sung during Jewish festivals like Passover. These psalms...
Replies
10
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,394
Messages
16,787,694
Members
648,962
Latest member
Yaedion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom