I Need God To Show Me The Way

  • Thread starter Thread starter lindaponcier
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lindaponcier

Guest
I need ### back in my life I have lost my faith my love and belief that there are good people in this world.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Lord, I know things haven't been easy for me. You see my struggles, You know what is happening now, and You know what lies ahead. Please show me the way and guide my steps. Help me get back on track and become who You have called me to be. Help me focus my mind, understand and...
Replies
9
Views
149
Please pray and ask God if He could please show me a sign that He hears our prayers if it is His will. I'm feeling very lost. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
9
Views
171
Dear Heavenly Father, I saw a video that says if I'm still breathing when I'm ### and over that You are not finished with me, please show me the way Father. Please forgive me for my sins in the past, and kindly renew me and continue to bless my family and my cats Thank You Father in the name of...
Replies
8
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,394
Messages
16,787,694
Members
648,962
Latest member
Yaedion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom