Dear God, thank u so much that I survive...

  • Thread starter Thread starter moosh11220
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moosh11220

Guest
Dear God, thank u so much that I survive from a certain trials that I experienced last few days. Thank u so much Lord that I overcame those. Hoping dear God that you still give me wisdom and strength as I live along. Amen....
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

MY PRAYER: I don't feel safe going to discipleship because of active hostile people might do something bad to me. Please pray that God would prevent ### from going if he senses danger and that he would answer quickly and do not delay. ### is going in a few weeks and ### really don't know what to...
Replies
4
Views
278
MY PRAYER: I don't feel safe going to discipleship because of active hostile people might do something bad to me. Please pray that God would prevent ### from going if he senses danger and that he would answer quickly and do not delay. ### is going in a few weeks and ### really don't know what to...
Replies
3
Views
240
God I love u so much thanks for everything u do for me and everting u have gave to me u do me so good and I can’t even act right I am sorry for for disrespecting u and doin bad I jus hope I can make it to haven and dear lord keep me safe for ### and all that nasty stuff I love you God always in...
Replies
8
Views
407
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,394
Messages
16,787,694
Members
648,962
Latest member
Yaedion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom