Guidance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evelyn
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evelyn

Guest
Please continue to pray for guidance, not sure what to do, in such sorrow sometimes realize not thinking as clearly as should be, how do I and my family go forward, God this so hard.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord,

Thank you that you are our shepherd and guide us to green pastures. Please bless ### with wisdom and discernment. Show them the path. Your word is a light to our path and lamp to our feet. Thank you. I pray they will know each step to take. Minister to them in their time of need.

in Jesus Name

Amen
 
Lord please guide this person to the place u have destined them to be. In Jesus name amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray in thanks for the opportunities and open doors before me, thank you for the blessings of a new day and a new chapter in our lives. I pray for peace to return to my workplace. Please grant clarity and guidance to my supervisor and those affected by the actions of my...
Replies
11
Views
178
A Prayer for Healing, Guidance, and Future Hope Heavenly Father, Almighty God, I come before You today with a heart full of hope, vulnerability, and trust. You know the depths of my soul, and You know the desires, hurts, and dreams that I carry. I lift up this prayer to You, placing my life, my...
Replies
7
Views
127
A Prayer for Healing, Guidance, and Future Hope Heavenly Father, Almighty God, I come before You today with a heart full of hope, vulnerability, and trust. You know the depths of my soul, and You know the desires, hurts, and dreams that I carry. I lift up this prayer to You, placing my life, my...
Replies
7
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,380
Messages
16,787,620
Members
648,957
Latest member
Galaerlelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom