Please pray for this separation ends, that my marriage ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbone

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for this separation ends, that my marriage will be restored, that my husband would be blessed with the gifts of the Holy Spirit, forgive me and have peace of mind. I miss him and my son, my heart is aching... Please pray for us. God bless <3 Thank you.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Father in the Mighty of Jesus I pray for mighty healing upon your child. May you give her strength and the faith to wait upon your promises. Give her husband the heart to believe in you and the son a heart to love the parents. Hear her heart desires and fulfill them at your own best time in name AMEN.
 
heavenly Father, I pray in agreement with this request. Lord, I lift up all hurting and broken marriages to You in prayer for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to humbly ask for prayer for my wife and myself and our 3 little children... 21 years together and she decided to move on and figure out life outhere without God... She is hurt and angry and is not able to communicate... Please pray for her hearth to come back to God... She said i...
Replies
13
Views
186
I am praying that my husband finds his way back, that God softens his heart and helps him find his love for his wife again. I pray that he comes back home, willing to do the work needed to heal his family together. Amen
Replies
8
Views
1K
Please lift up my marriage to be healed and reconciled. My husband ### moved out for separation. Please soften his heart and open his mind so he can find the will to return to me and our family. Soon before I run out of endurance, I’ve waited three months already and I’m emotionally exhausted...
Replies
8
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,394
Messages
16,787,694
Members
648,962
Latest member
Yaedion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom