I ask you to continue to keep me in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I ask you to continue to keep me in your prayers. I'm extremely lonely and needing the love and companionship of a mate. I'm so lonely that I'm in a deep hurt and depression. I ask you to pray that if it's God's will, for him to send ### back to me, and if it's not His will, then for him to send a woman into my life to be my mate. I'm so lonely for a mate that I hurt so bad that it feels like my insides are about to explode in loneliness for a mate's love and companionship.

I truly thank everyone for your prayers,

###
 
Lord God, help ### find a perfect partner and keep ### safe under Your wings so that ### may know You are always with ###, may all this be done according to Your will.. In Jesus' most precious name, Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Lord I just ask and pray that you would release your comfort and peace to this person. Father show them that you're more than enough for their loneliness. Lord as someone that has been to the lowest pit of loneliness I can attest that you Father, are more than enough to fill the gap and depression. I pray you would give this person a holy strength to carry on and that you would provide friends and supernatural acquaintances their way, that they would feel loved and fulfilled by the strength of your glory. In the mighty name of Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello please I ask you to pray for me; I have financial problems, loans, and debts. I ask God to help me pay off my loans and solve my financial problems.
Replies
11
Views
139
Father God I come to you in Jesus name. Pray for deliverance for me, pray for extra extra protection for me and my brother ### from the spirit of anxiety and stress and continue to pray for my stomach GI tract. I really need prayer for it. I had hernia surgery in ###, I might have to file...
Replies
7
Views
291
Hey, I have been finding this really hard to write, and I kind of don't even know what to ask for prayer about anymore. I have reached out to you guys many times throughout these last two years regarding a lot of changes that I've been battling. I first started by reaching out and asking for a...
Replies
11
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,394
Messages
16,787,694
Members
648,962
Latest member
Yaedion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom