Pray For Me For My New Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
Thanks for all the prayers. I did training this week. Everything went well. I made a mistake today on the last day. Tomorrow I will be starting working there. The manager gave me many busy shifts. I am excited but also very scared. Please pray that I stop procrastinate and pray that I become totally confident. I also have a huge concentration problem. I can't concentrate and get scared very easily. Please pray that I am 100% focus. Pray that I don't make a mistake on the computer and also pray that I don't make things fall on the floor. Pray for me that I do great at this job and great at this location. This job is very convenient to my apartment. This job is very important for me. I want and need to keep it. Thanks all!
 
Lord I pray You give this sister peace that permeates all things. Peace like the peace mentioned in Philippians 4:7 (AMP)



“And God’s peace shall be yours, that tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is; that peace, which transcends all understanding, shall garrison and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.”

I pray that when anything begins to go wrong she hears Your words in Psalm 46:10 (NIV)

"be still and know that I am God!"​
​
Reassure her that her confidence is in not in herself but in You alone. I pray all this in Your holy name. Amen

​
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello prayer warriors, I wanted to thank God and everyone who previously prayed for me when I asked for prayer to get this county job. Well, I got the job. I start in a few days. I pray for protection, for the ability to wake up early mornings without struggling, and to learn my job easily, and...
Replies
10
Views
165
I'm needing a lot of prayers for my new job. I feel overwhelmed right now and I just need strength to know that I can do ok for my job. Thank you so very much!
Replies
10
Views
169
Please pray for success and happiness and all that I wish for for both my daughter myself, my students and the team and management I will work with. Thank you for your prayers in Jesus name.
Replies
12
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,394
Messages
16,787,694
Members
648,962
Latest member
Yaedion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom