please pray for my son ###. He ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sskeans

Prayer Partner
please pray for my son ###. He is very sick. He is a little better, Pray for complete healing. He has lost a total of ### lbs. Very thin
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Child of God Let’s Pray…God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!

<> <>

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Praying
**Jeremiah 17:14** "Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed;
Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise."
**Jeremiah 30:17** "For I will restore health to you And heal
you of your wounds,' says the LORD, 'Because they called you an outcast
saying: 'This is Zion; No one seeks her.'"
**Jeremiah 33:6** "Behold, I will bring it health and healing;
I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth."

**Malachi 4:2** "But to you who fear My name The Sun of Righteousness
shall arise With healing in His wings; And you shall go out And grow fat
like stall-fed calves."
**Matthew 4:23** "And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching
in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all
kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people."

**Isaiah 53:5** "But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon
Him, And by His stripes we are healed."
**Isaiah 58:8** "Then your light shall break forth like the
morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness
shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard." Praising Jehovah Rapha our Healer in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father we lift up ### before You, Lord You are a faithful God and we place our entire trust in You knowing that healing and restoration will be granted unto him for we know that even in the face of struggles and difficulties there is a higher order of goodness at work in our lives in Jesus name I pray Amen!
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, my ### year old son has slipped into a deep depression. He can’t handle his job, it’s not paying the bills and he’s struggling and so out of it he barely can speak. He keeps repeating he doesn’t know what to do and feels his is a failure. He is single and lives alone. He’s a Christian...
Replies
9
Views
370
Dear Prayer staff, thank you for your prayers. Please keep my son ### on a prayer list daily he is very depressed. He’s lonely. He’s lost in his life. He has a part-time job but he needs a full-time job. He’s ### years old and he’s living with his parents. Pray for me that I may let go and let...
Replies
11
Views
121
Praying that my son ### will get the job as "Urban Park Ranger" that he has applied for. I pray that his application and resume will be seen and chosen by the person or persons incharge and that he will be called. He has been out of work and looking for the past ### months. I pray for guidance...
Replies
15
Views
57
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,348
Messages
16,787,336
Members
648,927
Latest member
Spleenarileth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom