Please Father God, I pray for a breakthrough. Please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

janny

Prayer Partner
Please Father God, I pray for a breakthrough. Please Father I pray without ceasing, coming boldly to your throne of grace. Father, please Father I pray for the ungodly, hurtful, sinful tie my ### is so unhappy and miserable in. It is affecting him mentally, physically, and emotionally. Please Father sever this relationship with no one getting hurt. Please Father, I plead for a breakthrough. Thank You Father in Jesus name I pray, Amen & Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
i prayed for your ### to be set free in Jesus' mighty powerful precious name Amen
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please forgive me of all of my sins. Everyday I am a work in progress and ask for your forgiveness. I have been putting in jobs for months and I truly need a job badly. I am working in a very harassing job each day. I constantly get mistreated and no support. I pray for an opportunity that...
Replies
9
Views
142
Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind up, and cancel out on every nightmare that I had overnight on March - 20 - 2026 to March - 2026, including the one I had last night about you snitching and gossiping on me by telling my business and prayers to wrong people, wrong...
Replies
8
Views
219
Dear heavenly father God please forgive me and my relations for our sins, mistakes, wrong doings, and wrong thinking, and I pray that you will explain to ### what I meant with what I was trying to explain to him and no, I would do it anyway. Let him know the truth, revealed the truth to him, let...
Replies
5
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,340
Messages
16,787,268
Members
648,912
Latest member
Kyraodorulion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom