2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Pray that my husband would have conviction from the Holy Spirit that would take over his being. I pray that he would come back to our family and completely walk away from his affair. I pray that God will transform his mind and thoughts so that his view of marriage is a godly and righteous one.
Replies
11
Views
159
F
  • Locked
My wife and I are both disabled. We take home less than $2000.00 a month. We live in a small town in Georgia. We owe over $800.00 for our electric bill. They told us that they are going to cut off our power on February 11, 2013 if we don’t pay their bill in full. We are broker than broke. I...
Replies
7
Views
193
J
  • Locked
I am ###, I was working in ### where my parents were looking for a life partner and God helped me find the best person. I resigned my job on ### and went back to ### to get married, but now it is ### months we are not able to fix our marriage. Please pray that my marriage has to be fixed in this...
Replies
5
Views
141
  • Locked
I pray for the miraculous healing of my jaw, teeth, and gums. Lord, I'm sorry for my sins. Please heal me. Please guide me. Please don't leave me in such anguish. I suffer so much. Please either take my life or heal me soon. I don't want to keep living this way. In Jesus' name, I pray, plead...
Replies
5
Views
165
  • Locked
Please pray I will see and be reunited with my ###.....bless them and watch over them...I do not want them to hate me....restore their love and their ### and bring them into your grace...thank you God for all your help....help me with my finances so I may pay everything...thank you.....
Replies
5
Views
164
  • Locked
ANSWER TO PRAYER! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS! GOD IS WORKING ON MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY HUSBAND! GOD IS SO GOOD! IN ALL THY WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AND HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATH!
Replies
3
Views
123
S
  • Locked
love&family problems&financial problems
Replies
3
Views
133
  • Locked
Please pray that God will answer my prayers regarding my friend ###. I'm afraid I may have destroyed our friendship and I am praying that God will restore it to what it was before I messed it up. Thank you in Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
5
Views
104
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my ###. That things will work out between her father and me. She and I plan to wed next year, once she finishes her nursing school. Her father doesn't want her in school and refuses to help with anything of her school expenses. He wanted to move out west and drag the...
Replies
6
Views
152
  • Locked
God, I pray to you, for you are the one I have faith in You to answer my prayers. I pray You bring ### back to me... I pray that it be your will to keep ### and I together, and to keep us faithful and honest to and with each other for many days and many years to come. I pray that one day, it be...
Replies
4
Views
124
Back
Top Bottom