Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCM041710

Prayer Warrior
Pray that my husband would have conviction from the Holy Spirit that would take over his being. I pray that he would come back to our family and completely walk away from his affair. I pray that God will transform his mind and thoughts so that his view of marriage is a godly and righteous one.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, I pray in agreement with this request. I lift up all hurting and broken marriages to You in prayer for healing and restoration according to Your will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless this family and restore to them what the devil has stolen bring favor and blessings their way and lead them into the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name...
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, in this moment of deep pain, I come to you with a broken heart. I ask for healing and restoration in my marriage. I pray that my husband will not walk out on his family for over ### years and begin a separation. He ended an affair last year, but it restarted. He is taking this weekend...
Replies
7
Views
158
I need prayer tonight to break down everything standing in the way of your peace ad joy in the marrige 5d• Lord my God, In the quiet hours of this night, I come before Your presence with a sincere heart. lo not come as a perfect woman, but as a wife who is hurting id recognizes that only Your...
Replies
11
Views
35
My husband of 26 years is having an affair with a married woman. He thinks he needs to separate from me to figure out what he needs. We have 3 children. I didn't give him enough physical attention earlier in our marriage. I have changed since the kids are older and have committed to being...
Replies
9
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,278
Messages
16,786,586
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom