My wife and I are both disabled. We ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter frankmarx
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frankmarx

Guest
My wife and I are both disabled. We take home less than $2000.00 a month. We live in a small town in Georgia. We owe over $800.00 for our electric bill. They told us that they are going to cut off our power on February 11, 2013 if we don’t pay their bill in full. We are broker than broke. I don’t know what to do but pray. My wife is on oxygen every night that keeps her alive. I’m scared to death!!!! Thank you for praying for us. I know that God gives us what we need and sometimes gives us what we want. I can only ask for your prayers. Any financial support you can offer would be unbelievably appreciated! Thank you! ###
 
I do not think I am mistaken...but if your wife is under doctor care and you are both on disability, I don't think they can...think it's a federal law....and also little babies....my mother-in-law was in our home in hospice and we were having trouble paying also...they sent us a paper to fill out and her doctor and hospice had to sign...I really don't think they can shut it off and there may be help for you two...we made a payment plan, call you have nothing to lose and tell them your troubles about her oxygen...Lord lead him to help and speak a miracle in their lives in Jesus name...
 
Lord I pray for help for this married couple. May You answer all the prayers for them and that You receive all the Glory. This I pray for in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Tell electric company your wife uses oxygen, I do not believe they can turn it off for someone that needs oxygen or on respirator for life support....I will keep you both in my prayers...

Heavenly Father, Bless this couple.  Let them feel your presence.  Lord, send them a mighty flood of blessings.  Give them faith.  We pray for spiritual,  financial and physical blessings be given to them.  We ask this in the name of your precious son, Jesus Christ....Amen.....
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My fiancé and I are both out of work, I’ve been out for like 2 going on 3 and I believe he’s going on 2 or maybe the same as me. We’ve both been filling out job applications and going to a lot of interviews and nothing seems to be coming through. And at this point I have ran out of places to...
Replies
8
Views
412
My wife and I are both getting disability benefits and she makes me so mad with her ignorance. She thinks her money is just for her to save, squander, go on vacation and use just for her but mine is for both of us. Lord open her eyes to see how ridiculous that is and cause her to be giving and...
Replies
9
Views
365
My partner wife of 20 years is going through a life change after her 67th birthday, which has made her think the life she has left should be better spent without me. She went from telling me we "we're so lucky to have one another" to now, she locks herself in the room and does not even look at...
Replies
8
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom