God, I pray to you, for you are the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexb

Humble Prayer Partner
God, I pray to you, for you are the one I have faith in You to answer my prayers. I pray You bring ### back to me... I pray that it be your will to keep ### and I together, and to keep us faithful and honest to and with each other for many days and many years to come. I pray that one day, it be your will for us to wed and serve you together, for you are my almighty Father. Thank you for all that you have done for me. I also pray that I hear from my love soon. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

they laugh and ask me where is the god I pray to when things in my life are wrong , this year 2026 I. have been mocked laugh at pressured and bullied my family are wicked they laugh at me because I believe in god , they call me a sinner when my life and sins are not worst than anyone else's life...
Replies
12
Views
187
LORD GOD i lay this prayer at the foot of the Cross. LORD GOD i'm waiting in a phone call with regards to a new employment opportunity. Im Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
135
Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes go smoothly and students have no...
Replies
12
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom