Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Heavenly Father,

I pray for ### and her husband that they are comforted by your Grace. I pray that you will heal their marriage according to your Will. In the name of Jesus, I pray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, in this moment of deep pain, I come to you with a broken heart. I ask for healing and restoration in my marriage. I pray that my husband will not walk out on his family for over ### years and begin a separation. He ended an affair last year, but it restarted. He is taking this weekend...
Replies
7
Views
158
I need prayer tonight to break down everything standing in the way of your peace ad joy in the marrige 5d• Lord my God, In the quiet hours of this night, I come before Your presence with a sincere heart. lo not come as a perfect woman, but as a wife who is hurting id recognizes that only Your...
Replies
11
Views
35
My husband of 26 years is having an affair with a married woman. He thinks he needs to separate from me to figure out what he needs. We have 3 children. I didn't give him enough physical attention earlier in our marriage. I have changed since the kids are older and have committed to being...
Replies
9
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,309
Messages
16,787,041
Members
648,887
Latest member
Moriudarineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom