Marriage

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnkuttymary
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnkuttymary

Guest
I am ###, I was working in ### where my parents were looking for a life partner and God helped me find the best person. I resigned my job on ### and went back to ### to get married, but now it is ### months we are not able to fix our marriage. Please pray that my marriage has to be fixed in this month ###.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ I pray that this marriage be fixed according to your Will.  Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
To all brothers and sisters in Christ,

Thank you so much for praying that our marriage may be healed. While I still hope and pray that our marriage will be saved, I do believe our prayers have been answered so far by God granting me relief from the immediate pain, sorrow, grief, despair, and disappointment I was feeling. I am now filled with a sense of peace and calm that was missing before. I can now accept that God may have other plans for ### and I if that is his Will. Thank you all for helping me when I needed it most.

Love ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### and I have been married for almost ### months now. Before marriage, both of us had shared our past lives to each other. But then there were troubles right from the second month after he took my phone in the middle of the night and checked all my messages with my friends all the way up to ###...
Replies
6
Views
143
It’s regarding my ###’s marriage. We really hope she finds a good partner and has a happy, peaceful life ahead. My parents and I are quite worried about her because she seems to find issues with almost every alliance. We just want her to find the right person and settle down happily.
Replies
10
Views
172
Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,278
Messages
16,786,586
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom