Friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.

alishak

Servant
Please pray that God will answer my prayers regarding my friend ###. I'm afraid I may have destroyed our friendship and I am praying that God will restore it to what it was before I messed it up. Thank you in Jesus name I pray amen.
 
Thank You Lord, Continue to bring glory to You and Your Purpose let us forever walk in full obedience with a mind set on You In Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about a previous coworker who I met earlier this year who reached out to me online after I left the job we worked on together. This person and I now talk almost every day. They are a professing believer but live a worldly life. I am concerned about being close to this person...
Replies
8
Views
108
I prayed for a crush to leave my heart and head space because she's unavailable due to dating preferences. I felt peace finally. Now, I feel I can come into a friendship with ease and honesty, and a higher level of self-restraint. As I was fearful I would say flirty things or carry into it...
Replies
9
Views
119
Initially a woman I asked to hang out with outside of work was very enthusiastic about it. Replying immediately to my texts. Verbalizing in person about it and expressing interest in a friendship. We trade services at work. Then, I've asked again maybe a month and two weeks later to confirm a...
Replies
9
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,278
Messages
16,786,586
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom