I pray for the miraculous healing of my ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

turningtogod

Humble Servant
I pray for the miraculous healing of my jaw, teeth, and gums. Lord, I'm sorry for my sins. Please heal me. Please guide me. Please don't leave me in such anguish. I suffer so much. Please either take my life or heal me soon. I don't want to keep living this way. In Jesus' name, I pray, plead, and ask to be healed physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.

Please pray for me. I pray for you all. May the Lord be with you all and bring you healing, peace, happiness, love.
 
Lord bless their efforts and continue to open doors of opportunity...speak knowledge and wisdom to their minds and bring them to a place that brings You glory and honor in Jesus name...
 
Praying 1 Peter 2:24 :"He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed"

3 John 1:2 "Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul."

Psalm 147:3 "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."

Psalm 6:2 "Be gracious to me, O Lord, for I am languishing; heal me, O Lord, for my bones are troubled."

Isaiah 58:8 "Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard."

Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Psalm 32:8 "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you."

John 14:26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you." But thanks be to God who gives us victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ### who has been suffering from diarrhoea since the 26th of last month and is scheduled to undergo endoscopy tomorrow. I request you all to pray for normal reports and for her miraculous recovery.
Replies
7
Views
177
Please pray for us. Pray that my mother ### has the strength she needs to recover from her stroke. Please strengthen her body and remove the pain in her knees. Please pray for miraculous healing for her and ###. ### is going through a mental crisis and needs professional health. He's homeless...
Replies
13
Views
264
Request for miraculous healing of my Mom's kidney, she is suffering from chronic kidney disorder, her name is ###.
Replies
12
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,319
Messages
16,787,108
Members
648,891
Latest member
Halloreothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom