Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. Thank you for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tugmaster

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord,
thank you for my many blessings.
Thank you for carrying me all these years.
Bring our world together.
Thank you for my healthy family.
Allow me to be the person you want me to be.
Let me know you are always with me.
Help all that come to you in prayer.
May their needs be met.
God bless America and its people.
God bless those who pray for me and my family.
It truly helps.
God bless this site.
Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you God for add a new person to my Family. Today I am a proud Grandma. Thank you my God for a baby joy. I pray for the mother who is still in the theater. God Be the one working on her and the doctors are just instruments you are using. Both of them must come home healthily in Jesus name I...
Replies
7
Views
295
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I am asking Lord that the seniors will continue to like me and not ignore me. I hope and I pray that people will continue to respect me and enjoy my term as a president of the group. I also pray for my husband that he will continue to...
Replies
11
Views
403
Dear God thank you for helping me with my AUD and to not have any more AWS. Today is my ### day of freedom of alcohol and I feel like a new man. I am not shaking or sweating and I don't have any anxiety or stress. I am doing better at work and I am getting along with my wife. Please help my wife...
Replies
10
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,341
Messages
16,787,280
Members
648,919
Latest member
Zaerron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom