Please Keep Me In Your Prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I ask you to continue to keep me in your prayers. I'm extremely lonely and needing the love and companionship of a mate. I'm so lonely that I'm in a deep hurt and depression. I ask you to pray that if it's God's will, for him to send ### back to me, and if it's not His will, then for him to send a woman into my life to be my mate. I'm so lonely for a mate that I hurt so bad that it feels like my insides are about to explode in loneliness for a mate's love and companionship.

I truly thank everyone for your prayers,

###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Patrick you have to realize that whatever God's plan is, it's the best. The Lord has better plans for you even though the road is darker ahead. Pray without ceasing and have the faith that you can command the mountains to move and they will move. We all have problems but we have to be patient in the Lord.

I will pray for you.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am BEGGING You to keep me safe. Dear God, please. Amen (Need your prayers) Please keep me in your daily prayers. Thank you so much
Replies
5
Views
112
Oh GOD, ANY EVIL THING that does NOT BELONG inside of me, GET. IT. OUT. OF. ME. ANY EVIL THING that does NOT BELONG inside of my immediate family members, GET. IT. OUT. OF. EACH. OF. THEM. REMOVE IT ALL, COMPLETELY AND PERMANENTLY!!!!! GET. IT. ALL. OUT! LET ME RECEIVE GOOD NEWS!!!! AMEN!!!!!!
Replies
9
Views
129
G R O U N D S H A K I N G PRAYERS FOR ME PLEASE. DEAR GOD, PLEASE, HELP ME. DEAR GOD, PLEASE PROTECT ME. DEAR GOD, PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE. AMEN. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. PLEASE.
Replies
5
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,309
Messages
16,787,041
Members
648,887
Latest member
Moriudarineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom